Sign up now to become a member of our agency! (Please use your IMVU username when signing up)

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Agency Bank
Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 pm by Thit

» Rules & Guidelines
Tue May 07, 2013 7:26 am by megfoxchen

» Challenges moved to IMVU Group
Tue May 07, 2013 6:51 am by Thit

» Tryouts to stay in the agency!
Sun May 05, 2013 11:38 am by Thit

» Farmes' Products. Any support is good.
Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 am by Thit

» Introducing 'Challenge Entry Comments' from Staff starting this week
Fri May 03, 2013 12:00 pm by Thit

» Challenge Winners of April/may 2013
Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 am by Thit

» Semi-Absence & Moderator info
Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 am by Thit

» How to make a new post
Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 pm by Thit

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat May 04, 2013 4:06 am
Top posting users this month
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is virnesab

Our users have posted a total of 64 messages in 32 subjects

Share | 

Welcome to Unlimited Modeling!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thit
Admin

Female Position : Owner

PostSubject: Welcome to Unlimited Modeling!   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:41 am

Hello!

First of all, thank you for showing an interest in our agency. We hope we can meet your expectations and if not feel free to make suggestions to how we can improve in the suggestions section(:

I originally founded LT Models with a friend but after we had some trouble i took the agency on by myself and converted it into Ts Models but now it has become Unlimited Modeling. I completely rebooted the agency because i wanted to give it my all and i wanted to provide a better agency for our models/editors and developers.
I hope to make this agency one that models/editors and developers can be proud to say they are a member of and be proud to represent. Im doing my very best to make sure our members and clients are happy with how they are treated and with the proffesionalism of our agency.

We try to keep our models and editors busy by providing plenty of challenges. We have a total of 10 challenges at all times split 7/3. We have a larger number of model challenges simply because we have more model members than editors. If we get good suggestions for challenges they will ofcourse be considered and if they are good and functional they will be implemented.
All these challenges have credit prizes to keep our models and editors from feeling like theyre doing a lot of work for nothing but experience. Below you will see the prizes divided on the different types of challenges. (credit prizes are ofcourse only for the winners of the challenges, but we do not restrict a member to only be able to win one challenge per week)

Model of The Month & Editor of The Month: 2.000c each
Weekly Modeling Challenges: 500c each
Weekly Editing Challenges: 700c

We also have a point system in our agency where our models and editors will get points as they participate in challenges, jobs and other work for the agency. There will be the basic points for participating and winning but participating in work outside the agency that is related to the agency will also give you points. There is also chances of earning extra credits by participating in other jobs found here in the agency.

We will have fashion/runway shows later on as well as bigger contests with larger credit prizes.

All our challenges and competitions can be viewed on our IMVU group

We hope to see you entering our agency helping us grow and become a better agency.

- Admin, Thit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome to Unlimited Modeling!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1